1. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook 3 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower rice, red pepper flakes, carrots, celery, broccoli and chicken broth.
4. Increase heat to medium high and bring soup to a boil.
5. Combine chicken breasts with soup, cooking about 15 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.
6. Remove chicken from pot and set aside. Cool, then shred.
7. Reduce heat to a simmer and continue to cook soup for 3 to 5 more minutes, until vegetables are tender.
8. Remove ginger from pot. Add shredded chicken back to soup.
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
10. Garnish with parsley before serving.